UNISA Vacancies Available
Most of UNISA’s recruitment processes are centralized at our Head Office in Pretoria. The recruitment process takes approximately 90 working days to complete.
We strive to make the process of applying for positions at UNISA less cumbersome to prospective applicants. To this end the process is constantly being reviewed to keep pace with best practice.
Prospective employees will be able to apply for positions in two ways: online on I-Recruitment or manually (by post or hand delivered).
Below is a list of Available Vacancies at UNISA
|Portfolio: Registrar Western Cape Directorate||Admin Assistant|
|ICT Academic Systems||Analyst Developer ICT Academic Systems|
|College of Accounting Sciences||Executive Director: College of Accounting Sciences P3|
|Legal Services||Executive Director: Legal Services P3|
|Risk and Compliance Management||Executive Director: Risk and Compliance Management P3|
|Regional Services Midlands||Student Counsellor Bloemfontein P7|
General Qualifications / Requirements
Grade 12 / Bachelors Degree / Master Degree / LLB Degree – specific for some of the vacancies listed above.
Skills and abilities
- Computer literacy
- Good interpersonal, networking and communication skills
- Sound human relations
- Proficient in English and one other official language
- Good listening, speaking, writing and reading skills
- Ability to take initiative, work independently, accurately and diligently
- Dedication, responsibility and reliability.
Interested candidates should send a detailed covering letter indicating their suitability for the
position, a detailed comprehensive Curriculum Vitae, and copies of:
- All educational qualifications
- Identity Documents / Cards (Example: Driver’s License, National ID Card); and
- Proof of SAQA verification of foreign qualifications, where relevant.
The contact details of three contactable references must be provided, one which must be from your present employer.
Should you not be currently employed a contactable reference from your previous employer must be provided.
How to Apply
Late, incomplete and incorrect applications will not be considered. We welcome applications from persons with disabilities.
Appointments will be made in accordance with UNISA’s Employment Equity Plan and other applicable legislation.