TSC Kenya – Teacher Service Commission
The Teachers Service Commission (TSC) of Kenya is an Independent government Commission established under the Constitution of Kenya to manage human resource within the education sector.
It is based in the capital city, Nairobi with offices in the counties.
The role of the commission as defined in the constitution are:
- Register trained teachers
- Recruit and employ registered teachers
- Assign teachers employed by the Commission for service in any public school or institution
- Promote and transfer teachers
- Exercise disciplinary control over teachers
- Terminate the employment of teachers
Below is a list of TSC links
Tmis TSC (Teacher Service Commission)