TSC Jobs / Recruitment – Apply Now
The Teachers Service Commission (TSC) is recruiting 5,000 teachers to support 100 percent transition from primary to secondary schools, a policy in its second phase.
TSC Applicants for the positions must be 45 years and below and must be registered with the commission.
“Applications for posts in secondary schools must be holder of a minimum of diploma in education and should apply to the boards of management of the schools where a vacancy has been advertised and submit an application to the TSC county director”
To apply for the advertised Secretariat job vacancies at the TSC:
- The applications are made online. Click on the this link, to take you to the official TSC Secretariat Recruitment portal; https://services.tsc.go.ke
- Click on the link at the bottom indicated as, Click Here to register.
- Enter your ID Number, Phone Number and Email and click on the ‘REGISTER’ tab.
- You will receive an SMS verification code.
- Enter the Verification code and password and log in. This will take you to the TSC- Secretariat Recruitment Portal. Read the application instructions and select ‘Agree to the above instructions’ tab.
- Select the radio button next to the Vacancy of your choice and click on ‘apply’.
- Fill through all the sections: