Statistics South Africa (STATS SA) Vacancies 2019
Stats SA undertakes various surveys and projects, for example, Census, Community Survey, Labor Force Survey, General Household Survey, amongst others. Vacancies are currently open at Stats SA.
From time to time these surveys and projects require that contract staff be employed.
You are invited to register online for inclusion on the database used to identify potential candidates for these contract positions.
As the Census and Community Survey is conducted in every area of the country, people of every racial group and from all areas are encouraged to apply.
Location: Contract employment opportunities exist in different provinces and districts nationwide.
Contract: An employment contract stipulating duration, job content, remuneration and other conditions, will be provided when opportunities for such contract employment arise.
Working tools: Those that will be employed and are issued with work tools, will be paid after the tools have been returned.
Area of work: Opportunities for contract employment usually arise as outlined below –Duties Required skills / competencies
The applicant must:
- have a minimum of a Senior Certificate (Matric or equivalent).2/28/2019 Statistics South Africa (Stats SA) Vacancy Opportunities | Careers
- be proficient in English and/or Afrikaans plus any other official language.
- be willing to work over weekends and outside of normal office hours.
- be an RSA citizen with no criminal record.
- Z83 Application Form, download (PDF 34KB)
- Detailed CV with contact details of three recent referees
- Certified copies of qualifications, driver’s licence and Identity Document
How To Apply for Stats Vacancy
For any enquiries, please contact: More Omphile 012 310 8504/ Moalusi Thato 012 337 6435/ Khoza Sarah 012 310 8097.