South Africa Business Internships
Every year, internship opportunities are given to students and potentials graduates to get practical and skills training to enable them fit in the world of work when they fully employed.
Internships are necessary to equip students with the required knowledge. During the period of internship, students are taken through series of training from their supervisors.
In this article we have together a list of business internships for college and university students.
These internships provided by top-notch companies often give students the opportunity to work with them after their internship period and even pay them stipends during the process.
Higher education qualifications provide a focus towards a career field but are not as specific as occupational programmes in preparing students for a specific job function.
These more academic programmes build a flexible and adaptable knowledge base that can be applied in a great many professional, work-place contexts.
List of Available Business Internships
General Minimum qualifications:
- Currently enrolled in a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree program, and in your penultimate year of study.
- Available for a 6 month internship in 2019 with the ability to join from January to December.
- Returning to a full-time Bachelor’s or Master’s degree after the internship program.
- Previous experience in Sales, Advertising, Consulting, Analysis, Customer Service, Marketing, Cloud or related fields.
Your personal characteristics and skills:
- Pro-active problem solving
- High level of accuracy
- Time management
- Must be a go-getter
Must be able to operate independently and in a team
- Must be exceptionally detail driven
- Must have excellent communication skills
Must have good analytic skills