SETA Learnerships, Application Process
The candidates of SETA learnership programme should be at the ages of 18 up to 30.
Candidates have to submit curriculum vitae which are completed with contactable references, contact details and other important information. Certified copies also have to be included such as ID, relevant certificates and proof of address.
South African citizens and residents are a must.
- Candidates must be a South African citizen
- Must hold a Matric / Grade 12 Certificate
- You must be fluent in English (read, write and speak)
- Must be Computer literate
- Candidates must be goal oriented, reliable, honest and possess integrity
- All candidates must be self-motivated and a team player
- Candidates must be good in numerical reasoning
- Flexibility with a commitment to learn, but moreover willingness to work
How to Apply for Learnerships at SETA
To check available SETA Learnerships, find email addresses of specific SETA on this document and ask your question to those emails.