SASSA Learnerships, Application Procedure
Requirements of SASSA Learnership
- You must be between the ages of 18 up to 35 years old and South African citizen is a must
- You have to be the students who need Experimental Training
- You must be studied at a recognized institution or higher learning in the Republic of South Africa
All of the successful candidates are going to be appointed on a year SASSA learnership contract. An all-inclusive monthly stipend of R5 200 will be paid for a Bachelors Degree and R4 200 will be paid for a National Diploma.
- The appointment will be pointed to compulsory pre-employment screening in terms of qualification, ITC, references, criminal checks, and compulsory competency assessment is necessary.
- The company has the intention to promote representation in the form of gender, race, disability, and youth through the filling of these posts and candidates whose appointment is going to promote representation is going to receive preference.
- The applicant has the responsibility to have foreign qualifications which have been evaluated by the South African Qualifications Authority.
- SASSA has no responsibility to fill a post once the advertisement has occurred.
- You have to keep in mind that all the staff of SASSA are subject to compulsory Security Vetting on appointment.
- For those of you who send the application via fax or email, your application will not be accepted.
How to Apply