SAPS Learnerships, Application Guidelines
How to Apply for Learnerships at SAPS
The candidates must be between the ages of 18 and 35.
The candidates of SAPS learnership must have detailed curriculum vitae which are completed with contactable references, contact details and also a couple of information that they feel will be important to their application.
You also have to include certified copies of all relevant certificates; identity and proof of address which no older than three months.
Candidates must be South African residents and citizens. Candidates also have to complete a couple of these requirements:
- You must have Grade 12 or Matric Certificate
- You have to be mentally and physically fit
- You have to be able to communicate in English both written and verbal
- You must hold NO criminal record
- You have to be able to operate computer
- You must hold a valid Code B Driver’s license
- You have to be able to work as a team or individually
- You must have great liaison skills
- You must possess leadership skill
The candidates have to be prepared to take the Oath as decided by the Municipality of concern once the learnership has been completed.