Sales Engineer – Generating Sets & Machinery
A reputable company with its headquarters in Accra is interested in recruiting job applicants for the position of Sales Engineer for further development of its machinery business.
Sales Engineer — Generating Sets and Machinery
• A minimum of 2-3 years’ of experience in Sales
• Degree in BSc Mechanical Engineering or HND Mechanical Engineering
• Good communication skills (i.e. written and verbal)
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Good technical understanding
• Computer literacy in MS Office, PowerPoint etc.
• Willingness to conduct technical trainings, presentations etc.
• Ability to work as a Team Player
• Valid Driving Licence (Class B or C)
• Fluent in English language
Your duties include:
- Identifying and marketing of Power Generating Sets, Forklift, Electric Welding, Lighting Towers and Welding Generating Sets.
- Product presentation and Recommendation, preparation of quotations, executing and monitoring of Customers’ LPO’s.
- As a sales-oriented person, you will also conduct market surveys and report accordingly.
- Recovering outstanding payments from customers according to company’s policy.
- Coordinate repair jobs in our workshop for swift return of equipment / machines to the respective customers. You can communicate professionally and friendly on phone
- With our customers as you will be link between them and us. Occasionally, may represent us on fairs, exhibitions
How To Apply For This Job
Interested applicants should submit their applications and CVs to the following address:
The Human Resource Manager
P. O. Box AN 12020