Safaricom Careers / Vacancies
Safaricom is the leading provider of converged communication solutions in Kenya.
It is the largest telecommunications provider in Kenya, and one of the most profitable companies in the East and Central African region.
In addition to providing a broad range of first-class products and services for Telephony, Broadband Internet and Financial services, Safaricom seeks to uplift the welfare of Kenyans.
Below is a list of Available Vacancies at Safaricom
- Cyber Security Head Of Department Job
- Evergreen Requisition Data Scientist Job
- Territory Account Executive Job
- Software Developer (Persons With Disability)
- Senior Officer Job
- HR Service Delivery Job
- Cyber Security Job
- Systems Administrator Job
- Managed Security Services Job
Requirements / Qualification
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Eng./Computer Science/Technology Management/Human Resource Management(or equivalent) from a recognized university
- Hands-on experiencing in building out and enhancing a team of managed services professionals
- Prior supervisory or technical team lead experience
- Experience in crisis management
- Proven hands-on experience in Microsoft
- Fluency in English Language (French is a plus but not mandatory)
How to Apply – Safaricom Jobs
Alternatively, You can drop your CV at our headquarters on Waiyaki Way opposite All Africa Conference of Churches (AACC), just before you get to the ABC Place. Drop it at the mailing room.
You can also post it to P.O. Box 66827, 00800 Nairobi