SABC – Journalism Internships
- Matric / Grade 12 certificate
- Successfully completed a 3 or 4 year Diploma / Degree in the discipline the application is being made
- Be computer literate with MS packages. MS project in certain disciplines will be an advantage.
- Be a South African citizen and under the age of 35
- Not have previously completed an internship
- Have no prior working experience in the field of study
- Have excellent communication skills in English (spoken and written)
- Be prepared to enter into a learning agreement for 12 months commencing on 1 October 2018
- Please note permanent employment after completion of the programme is not guaranteed.
This is an exciting opportunity for graduates from accredited and recognised tertiary / Higher Institutions of Learning in the following disciplines.
|Digital Media / Strategy / Programming Innovation Grad / InternRef: SR / 001 [x1]
|Media Studies Grad / Intern (Radio 2000)Ref: SR / 002 [x1]
|Metro FM – Marketing Grad / InternRef: SR / 003 [x1]
|Metro FM – Programming Grad / InternRef: SR / 004 [x1]
|5 FM – Marketing & Digital Grad / InternRef: SR / 005 [x1]
How To Apply
Apply Online for the SABC Graduate / Internship Programme
- Supporting documents to be provided as required. Incomplete applications will disqualify the application
- A concise 1 page CV (CV to detail current competencies, experience and skills)
- Certified copies not older than 3 months of SA identity document, Grade 12 / Matric certificate, Diploma / Degree, academic transcripts and other documents as required on the Advertisement).
Should you not be able to apply online, you can also visit an SABC branch near you.
For further assistance you may request to speak to the HR Manager.
No late applications will be considered
All appointments will be made in accordance with the capacity of the SABC to offer an Internship experience, which may be subject to change.