ROV Supervisor – Oceaneering Ghana Jobs
Oceaneering Ghana Limited is looking for an experienced ROV Supervisor to be based in Ghana.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for
- The planning and supervision of ROV operations.
- Supervision, coaching, mentoring, assessing, performance & evaluation of all ROV operational technicians.
- To ensure that all ROV operations are conducted in a safe, efficient and effective manner.
- To represent the Company at the offshore work location.
- To supervise and maintain the standards and procedure set out in Company Quality Assurance (QA) and safety Policy in conjunction with Client and Regulatory Guidance’s.
- Bachelor’s degree in Electronics/ Electrical or Mechanical/ Hydraulic Engineering or recognized Trade Apprenticeship in similar discipline.
- Valid offshore medical
- Valid offshore survival
- Proven Experience of magnum or millenium ROVs
- Proven Experience with intervention tooling
- STOP for supervisors
How to Apply
Please email your resume to:
Close date for applications :10th April 2019