Receptionist Job Vacancy – Apply Now
Our client is seeking a Receptionist. The successful applicant must be available to work Monday to Friday 08:00 – 16:30.
In this busy and varied role, you will be responsible for receptionist duties, responding to customer inquiries and answering incoming calls, administrative duties, cashier, customer service and general office duties.
- Computer literate – MS Office.
- Min 2-3 years’ experience as a receptionist.
- Fluent in English/Afrikaans.
- Excellent interpersonal and people skills.
- Manage general office administration.
- Must be organized and able to work under pressure.
- To be the front line representative of the company.
- To ensure communication is efficient and courteous.
- Maintaining a high professional and ethical profile.
- Responsible for all administrative duties (Filing, recons, emails etc.).
- Dealing with difficult customers.
- Deliver excellent client services.
- Answering calls in a courteous manner.
- Updating of records.
- Control over petty cash.
- Presentable (face of the company).
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Self-motivated and committed.
- Positive Attitude.
- Proactive Accepts responsibility.
- Team player.
- Proactive, organised and dependable.