PSG 2019 Maths & Stats Graduate Programme
PSG is a leading financial services provider in South Africa and is committed to contributing towards the growth, development, and empowerment of youth in the country.
Our PSG Graduate programme aims to create a pipeline of young talent within the financial services industry.
The programme offers graduates an opportunity to gain on-the-job practical workplace experience while providing on-going support and training.
What is in it for me?
- A 12 month graduate opportunity
- Continuous coaching, mentoring and on-the-job training
- Work experience within the financial services industry
- Be South African Citizens
- Degree in the following disciplines: Applied Mathematics, Mathematical Sciences, Statistics, Average of 65% and above
- Ambitious & looking to advance in their career within the financial services industry
- Energetic and solution focussed
- Team orientated
- Work well under pressure
- Attention to detail
How to apply:
If you meet with the minimum requirements, you can apply by visiting our PSG website. Simply go to the Careers tab on our website (www.psg.co.za) and complete the registration process.
Upload your CV, academic transcripts, and a copy of your ID and submit your application to the relevant programme.
CLICK HERE TO APPLY FOR POSITION
Ref no: #PSG-52626
Company: PSG Management Services (Pty) Ltd
Closing Date: 22 February 2019