PSC Jobs – Public Service Commission Vacancies
The Public Service Commission of Kenya has commenced recruitment.
Read through this article carefully to get the necessary information.
This Online Recruitment and Selection system has been developed by the Public Service Commission as a platform to enable job applicants apply for various advertised vacancies in the Public Service.
Unlike the previous version, the current version has been improved to ensure that applicants are able to revisit and edit their application(s) as need arises.
This is done by the applicant logging into the system by specifying his/her ID Number/Passport and password, then selecting the advert whose details one would like to edit and then edit as appropriate.
Please note that this is possible as long as the advert is running. In addition, it will be worthy to note the following:
- All first time users of this new version of the Online Recruitment and Selection system are required to register by initially providing ID / Passport No., Surname, Email Address (for future correspondence) and Creating a password for subsequently accessing the system.
- To apply for any advertised job, log into the system using the ID / Passport No and the Password created in (b) above.
- Applicant MUST ensure that all details pertaining to Personal Details, Qualifications, Experiences, Registration, Other Courses, Referees and Other Details are provided before Submitting the application.
- ONLY applications which are fully filled and submitted will be considered.
- Upon successful job application, applicants are advised to print and keep a copy of the Feedback Report (application summary) by clicking on the Report tab or Application Summary link on the Application Menu.
- The Online Recruitment and Selection system allows applicants to amend/revisit their application(s) at any time BEFORE the Advert Closure Date.
Available Vacancies at Public Service Commission
- Declaration of Vacancies – Intelligence Service Complaints Board 2019
- Immigration Officers
- PSC Clinical Officers
- Vacancies for Vocational and Technical Trainers in the State Department for Vocational and Technical Training
- Registrar of Political Parties
- Vacancies in the Ministry of Interior and Coordination of National Government (State Department for Immigration and Citizen Services) 2019
- Council Secretary
- Lands Secretary
- Project Director
How To Apply
Send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org, kindly include ID/No. and Full names
Telephone: +254 (020) 2223901-5, 2227471-5
It is an offence to include incorrect information in the application. Section 100(4) of the Public Service Commission Act provides that a person who gives false or misleading information to the Commission is, on conviction, liable to a fine not exceeding Ksh. Two hundred thousand (KSHS.200,000) or to imprisonment for a term not exceeding two years or to both such fine and imprisonment.