Physician Assistant – MIRO Forestry Ghana Vacancies
This is an officer position with responsibility in providing healthcare at the Company’s places of work.
You will responsible for providing basic primary care, first aid treatment and training, healthcare screening and conducting awareness campaigns to prevent healthcare problems..
You will be responsible for managing employee sickness, assisting in the development of health and sickness policy, and carry out pre-employment medical assessments.
You will manage the referral of work related cases and follow up with workmen compensation.
- Assess and prioritise patients presenting at clinic, according to their medical needs
- Undertake confidential patient consultations consisting of:
-History taking, Assessment and Diagnosis
- Administer basic primary care, including the treatment of common illness (se Annex 1) and first aid needs
- Refer all work related cases to the relevant care provider and manage the administration of the compensation
- Design specific pre-employment and ongoing medical checks for different roles
- Conduct medical checks as per agreed timetable and maintain all records
- Run health awareness campaigns reaching all employees
- Maintain employee health records
- Participate in the outreach community health activities within the catchment’s area (conducting health awareness talks and campaigns)
- Contribute to maternal and child welfare, family planning programmes and health education talks within the community.
- Assist in the collection of data when required
- Comply with all GHS Quality Assurance Policy guidelines and work within the prescribed quality standards for the clinical services.
- Act as a role model in quality improvement, offering advice and support to others.
- Keep up-to-date with quality developments relevant to area of work and related Services
- Conducting certified health checks
How to Apply
Submit your CV to email@example.com
NB : Kindly use the Job Position you are applying for as the Title of your Email.
Ensure that you mention www.jobsvibes.com as the source of this job advert.
Closing Date : 14th April, 2019