Nigerian Air Force Recruitment 2019
The Nigerian Air Force part of Nigeria Armed Force and one of the largest in Nigeria. Many young people who have finished their education and have obtained a diploma, seem to be fascinated by the career as an officer.
It is for this reason we have put together this important resource.
Basic Requirements of the Nigerian Airforce
Both women and men can work for the Air Force, thus make sure you are eligible for filling out the recruitment form by meeting these requirements:
- Only Nigerian Citizens are eligible to apply
- Your age should be 18-22 years old if you are not a tradesperson, or 18-25 if you are.
- You should be at least 18 years old or at most 28 years old if you wish to be a driver or imam/chaplain assistant.
- If you are married, you do not qualify.
- For women, you need to be a least 1.63 meters.
- Male candidates should be at least 1.66 meters high. Y
- our medical history should qualify you for the job position. In other words, you should be healthy.
- If you only have the HND diploma, first degree or post-graduate certificate or teacher’s certificate, you cannot apply for the job position.
- It is necessary to have enough credits in NABTEB, NCE/RN/RM or NECO/SSCE/GCE to apply.
You can apply for any of the job positions (if you qualify), including nursing, dental technician, nutrition, engineering, driver, electrician, space tech, medical records, library assistant and many more from the list of 31 available professions.
Quick Note: Once you make sure you have met Nigerian Airforce recruitment 2019 requirement and complete your form, remember to print out several files such as Attestation Form, your Indigeneship Form, and Acknowledgment card.
Now you should have your main form signed by your local military or police officer.
He or She person must have a particular rank (at least Squadron Leader or Assistant CP). Thus, double check who can be your signer at the AirForce portal.
Air Force reschedules recruitment exercise:
We have been informed that the Nigerian Air Force has rescheduled the program of trades or non-trades men and women zonal recruitment exercise. You can also confirm it by visiting the official portal.
Applicants are reminded once again that this screening exercise is free of charge and without any form of gratification during the processes.
Applicants are advised to avoid such fraudulent people who asks for money to make your selection.
No money will be asked during the exercise and you do not have to pay in any person or bank account during this time.
You can visit the portal and use the registration form offered by the Air Force in our country.
Please note that we are only trying to help you get the information you need to apply for the Nigerian Air Force.
We are not in any way affiliated to NAF, we do not charge money for the information/help we provide, we do not and will never ask you to pay any money whatsoever and for whatever reason for this Nigeria Air Force Recruitment help.