National Youth Development Agency (NYDA) Vacancies
The National Youth Development Agency (NYDA) has welcomed the pronouncement that from 2019 job seekers will no longer need work experience to get an entry-level government job.
The pronouncement was made by Public Service and Administration Minister Ayanda Dlodlo.
The agency said it has championed this call in various platforms, including the recently held Jobs Summit.
- You must be a South African citizen
- Applicants must have a Grade 12 certification
- Candidates must have a valid/legal ID book or document
- You must be unemployed
- Depending on the field and opportunity you must have a diploma or degree in the field
Interested candidates should submit the following documents to NYDA:
- NYDA Application Form (failure to include will automatically disqualify the applicant)
- Latest ID copy
- Marriage certificate (if surname has changed)
How to Apply for NYDA Vacancies
Applications must be sent to email@example.com .
Late submissions and incomplete applications will NOT be considered.
Correspondence will ONLY be entered into with short-listed candidates. Correspondence will ONLY be entered into with short-listed candidates.
We have a team of nationally based, professional and committed Jobs officers available to ensure that we are able to source and refer the most suitable candidates to your organisation.
Our service is offered to you free of charge. (No placement fees.)