Letsema Learnership 2019
Since inception Letsema has a deep history of trusted experience with leaders and organizations across transport, resources, financial services and energy industries, in both the public and the private sector.
At Letsema, our people are our single most important asset.
We not only look for individuals with a strong intellectual curiosity and IQ but also individuals with CQ.
We believe a strong CQ allows us to support clients through difficult conditions and adapt our approach accordingly aiming for real impact.
Letsema Banking Learnership Programme 2019
This learnership provides you the opportunity to gain 1 year’s work experience as well as an NQF5 Certificate in Banking Service Advice relevant to the Banking sector
IMPORTANT CRITERIA FOR APPLICANTS:
- A valid certified copy of a Grade 12 Certificate with a minimum pass of 60% in English AND a minimum pass of 50% in Accounting or a
minimum of 50% Mathematics OR a minimum of 60% in Maths Literacy
- Provide a positive recommendation or official testimonial from a previous school, learning institution, or religious institution
- Present a professional image
- Currently unemployed
- Clear credit (ITC) and no criminal record
- Currently not participating in a learnership
- Under the age of 30 on the year that the learnership is recruiting for
- Not involved in any other studies on the year that the learnership is recruiting for
- A person with a disability must provide a medical certificate confirming the nature of the disability
- Only South African Citizens in possession of a valid SA ID will be considered
- Effective communication in written and verbal English.