APPLY NOW: English Teacher – International Community School
International Community School Ghana is a world-class institution providing students with an inclusive holistic and international education needed to succeed in college/university and become a public leader.
We educate confident, responsible and engaged learners from pre-school through high school. Our students take the Cambridge International Exams, IGCSE and the AS/A Level Exams.
We are looking to recruit an English Teacher with an experience in planning and teaching International General Certificate & Secondary Education Curriculum (IGCSE) at our Kumasi Main campus to support our mission of educating a generation of learners who are productive members of their community for the 2018 – 2019 academic year and beyond.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Assume personal responsibility for the academic progress of all students.
- Implement a coherent, research-based curriculum using technological tools
- Document all lesson plans, assignments, rubrics, and other instructional materials and methods.
- Use consistent school-wide practices and individualized methods to engage students in the classroom.
- Classroom Management
- Create, monitor, and sustain a disciplined and joyous school culture of high academic and behavioral standards.
- Provide structure in the classroom by developing and reinforcing school-wide rules and expectations.
- Ensure smooth operation of all classroom instructional functions without excuses or exceptions.
- Data Analysis
- Develop and use a variety of assessment data to refine curricula and instructional practice.
- Evaluate academic achievement through detailed data analysis of student performance.
- Student Support and School Culture
- Communicate effectively and maintain strong relationships with students, families, and colleagues.
- Develop and maintain positive, strong classroom culture.
Qualification / Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Education
- Qualified Teacher Status
- Experience in IGCSE Curriculum is advantageous
- Extensive understanding and knowledge of the English Language
- Basic ICT Skills
- Excellent Communication Skills
How to Apply
Submit queries, if any and your completed application to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
NB : Kindly use the position you are applying for as the subject of your email.
Closing Date : 21st April, 2019