Assurance Services Staff – Ernst & Young Ghana Vacancies
Our Assurance group is one of the most trusted, respected and influential organizations in the industry.
As part of our team, you will provide peace of mind to clients by using your skills and experience to give companies, investors and regulators confidence in the validity of financial statements and business-critical information or processes.
Join our External Audit team and you will help our clients meet their reporting requirements by providing an objective and independent examination of their financial statements, timely and constructive discussion with management on accounting and reporting matters, and a robust and clear perspective to audit committees.
You will experience ongoing professional development through diverse experiences, world-class learning and individually tailored coaching.
Your client responsibilities
- Participate in assurance engagements and executing the work plan
- Work effectively as a team member, sharing responsibility, providing support, maintaining communication and updating senior team members on progress
- Help prepare for meetings with target management teams, and participate in these meetings
- Assist in preparing reports and schedules that will be delivered to clients and other parties
- Develop and maintain productive working relationships with client personnel
- Build strong internal relationships within Ernst & Young Assurance and across other service lines
Your people responsibilities
- Contribute to people initiatives, including recruiting and retaining assurance professionals
- Maintain an educational program to continually develop personal skills of staff
- Understand and follow workplace policies and procedures
Qualifications, Education and Certification
To qualify, candidates must have:
- Strong academic record including a degree in Accounting, Commerce, Finance or
- Skills in Excel, Word and PowerPoint,