Department of Justice and Constitutional Development Vacancies 2019
The DOJ&CD is an equal opportunity employer. In the filling of vacant posts the objectives of section 195 :
(1)(i) of the Constitution of South Africa, 1996 (Act No: 108 of 1996), the Employment Equity imperatives as defined by the Employment Equity Act, 1998 (Act No: 55 of 1998) and relevant Human Resources policies of the Department will be taken into consideration.
R1 189 338 – R1 422 012 per annum. (All inclusive remuneration package).
The successful candidate will be required to sign a performance agreement.
An appropriate B Degree in Public Administration/ Law or equivalent qualification at NQF level 7 as recognized by SAQA;
A Master’s degree in the above mentioned qualification will be an added advantage
A minimum of 5 years’ experience at Senior Management level of which 4 years should be in training and education environment.
Skills and Competencies:
- Strategic capability and leadership
- Programme and project management
- Financial management; Change management
- Knowledge management; Service delivery innovation (SDI)
- Problem solving and analysis
- Client orientation and customer focus
- Communication skills
- Honesty and integrity
- Manage and coordinate implementation of strategic direction and corporate governance
- Oversee and manage accreditation of education, development and training programmes
- Oversee and manage development and production of research, innovation and knowledge
- Oversee and manage provision and delivery of training, education and development of all programmers
- Manage and co-ordinate administrative and learner support services
- Build, initiate and drive sound relationship with, and influence partners in government as well as in the education, development and training sector
- Evaluate and quality assure the overall performance and reporting of the College
- Provide effective people and financial management.
How To Apply
NOTE : Interested applicants may visit the following website: www.justice.gov.za
Applications must be submitted on the PDF Application for Employment form (Z83) – please print or obtain it from any Public Service department.
Please note that applications must not be sent via e-mail. Hardcopies must be posted to our HR division as indicated on each advertisement.
E-mailed applications are not considered as valid.
Your application should be accompanied by certified copies of qualifications, a driver’s license and a CV (where applicable).