Finance & Administration Officer – Create Change Ghana Job Vacancies
Create Change Ghana (CCG) is focused on educating girls and increasing women’s leadership in an effort to empower people in Ghana’s Northern region.
Our vision is to support girls through their education, so they can gain the necessary experience to one day manage the organization’s social programs and enterprises.
The non- governmental organization is searching for a new Finance & Administration Officer to support it as it enters into a new phase of growth.
The successful candidate will join a small team in Tamale, Northern Ghana.
- Manage financial and administration team to achieve the organisation’s financial goals.
- Develop the overall corporate financial goals and objectives.
- Oversee preparation of financial records related to general ledger, payroll, budget, expense, etc.
- Assist in account receivable and payable activities
- Maintain accurate bank records of cash withdrawals and deposits.
- Follow standard accounting process for financial analysis and reporting activities.
- Evaluate existing accounting system and recommend improvements if required.
- Assist in developing and managing budgeting system.
- Perform account reconciliations and generate financial reports.
- Identify and resolve invoicing issues, accounting discrepancies and other financial related problems.
- Handle and report administrative and financial issues to the Program Director
- Manage all other related financial or administrative issues which may be directed by the Program Director.
Required Skills or Experience
- A minimum qualification of a first degree in finance, Bachelor of commerce or Business administration( Accounting Option)
- At least five years working experience in a related field
- Computer literate with proficiency in excel, word and powerpoint
- Must be proficient with at least 4 years experience with QuickBooks
- A Professional qualification (ICA part 2, CIMA part 2, ACCA part 2, CIM part 2 etc.) will be considered an advantage
- Strong business development skills and experience, with the ability to work to achieve targets and take full ownership of projects.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills in relation to both colleagues and clients, customers and partners.
- Good organizational, administration and time management skills
- Strong account management skills, including the ability to provide leadership and management on new and existing accounts, and set and maintain within budgets
How to Apply
- Please submit a cover letter of no more than 1 page and CV by Wednesday 3rd April, 2019 at 17:00 to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Late applications will not be accepted.