Country Operations Manager – Oceaneering Ghana Careers
Oceaneering Ghana Limited is looking for an experienced Country Operations Manager to be based in Ghana.
To plan and supervise ST&R, ROV Project & Base Operations as well as the supervision of allocated operational & administrative personnel.
Responsibilities / Duties
- Management and supervision of assigned Projects and personnel, client liaison and technical Support.
- Day to day management of the assigned Projects.
- Planning and supervision of Project Operations and the supervision of allocated operational & administrative personnel
- Planning/scheduling future personnel requirements.
- Planning/ scheduling future tooling requirements.
- Ensuring that Oceaneering HSE, Quality Policies and Procedures are adhered to.
- Liaise with sh ipping and customs agents regarding all equipment and stores shipments into and out ofthe country.
- Liaison with Clients during start-up, operational and post operational periods to discuss and identify Clients requirements and present Oceaneering’s Ploduct line capabilities.
- Liaison between Client and Oceaneering Technical Departments / Engineering Manager regarding the design and for development of tooling / engineering tar offshore projects.
- Production of project procedures as required
- Monitoring and actioning of spares and stores requirements for projects
- Review of Invitation to Tender for operations and provision of technical assistance to the Commercial Department for client presentations.
- Supervision of QA/QC audits during project periods
- Collation of system logs from offshore and preparation prelinnnary invoices for ongoing and completed contracts on monthly basis.
- Ongoing update of all technical and support documentation.
- Offshore visits to offshore worksites as required.
- To undertake Risk Assessments on all aspects of the operational activities under their control.
- Ensuring that Safety Policies and procedures are implemented and adhered to at the Onshore and Offshore work location.
- Assist with any other duties as and when required.
- Undertake specific projects as instructed by management.
- Align the applicable aspects ofQuality Management and HSE Management Systems.
- Ensure that the Safety policies and procedures are understood and adhered to so far as is reasonably practicable in order to ensure a safe Working environment.
- Carry out work in accordance with the Company Health, Safety. Environmental and Quality Systems.
- Perform the assigned tasks With due diligence regarding the Integrated Management Systems on the Company.
- Eliminate waste of whatever form, to suggest the use of more environmentally friendly substances and practices and contribute to the continuous improvement of the environment.
QUALIFICATIONS & TRAINING
P – Preferred
BSc,/HND or equivalent in a relevant discipline Medical
(P) = preferred; (E) = essential
P – Preferred
- Minimum of five years Project Management experience in similar role (E)
- Familiarity of all aspects of subsea operations relating to Oceaneering’s offshore activities with a minimum of 10 years offshore experience in a supervisory role
Please email your resume to: