Coca Cola Careers / Vacancies
A career at The Coca-Cola Company is more than working for the global beverage leader; it’s an opportunity to be a part of something that impacts the world.
Skills and expertise that The Coca-Cola Company recruits for includes marketing, research & insight, FMCG supply chain management, communications, public affairs, legal, IT, HR and other service functions.
Available Vacancies at Coca-Cola
- Quality Assurance In-Service Trainee
- Warehouse Managers
- Packaging Workers
- Coca-Cola Beverages South Africa, Customer Interaction Center Learnership
- Logistics Interaction Center Learnership At Coca-Cola Beverages South Africa
- Coca-Cola Beverages South Africa Packaging Learnership
- Sales Learnership Opportunity At Coca-Cola Beverages South Africa
- Engineering In-Service Trainee – Coca-Cola Beverages
Qualifications / Requirements
The qualification is based on SAQA (South African Qualifications Authority) registered unit standards
The unit standards are written to reflect value adding skills required in the workplace and contains the outcomes and assessment criteria.
- Matric with an “E” pass (40% +) in both Mathematics (NOT Maths literacy) and Physical Science (NOT Life Sciences).
- N5/N6 advantageous
- Previous work experience will be advantageous
How to Apply for a Job Vacancy / Learnership Opportunity at Coca-Cola
- Complete your online registration or sign in
- Upload or enter your resume/CV
- Click the Submit button to complete the submission process
The Coca-Cola Company is committed to being an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and offers opportunities to all job seekers including job seekers with disabilities.
If you need a reasonable accommodation to assist with your job search or application for employment, please contact us by sending an email to email@example.com
In your email please include a description of the specific accommodation you are requesting and a description of the position for which you are applying.
If you have more operational skills, such as a truck driver or bottling facility experience, please contact one of our bottling partners in your location.