Cleaners Job Vacancy – Apply Now
- Grade 10 or ABET Certificate.
- Grade 12/ National Senior certificate will be an added advantage.
- Ability to operate cleaning equipment and machines.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Must have good communication skills both verbal and written, good interpersonal relations and a team player.
- Cleaning of offices, kitchens, boardrooms and classrooms, Dusting and waxing of office furniture, sweeping, scrubbing and waxing of floors.
- Vacuuming and shampooing floors.
- Cleaning walls, windows and doors.
- Emptying and cleaning of dirty bins and basins.
- Collecting and removing of waste papers freshening the office areas.
- Safe keeping of kitchen utensils.
- Refilling hand wash liquid soap, toilet papers, hand towels and refreshners.
- Cleaning and take care of cleaning equipment’s. Storing and safeguarding cleaning materials and cleaning equipment’s.
- Relieving each other as and when required.
- Preparing and serving of breakfast/Lunch for college committee meetings such as College Council, Senate when so required by the management of the college.
- Washing of college utensils daily.
- Opening of offices and classrooms in the morning and closing at the end of business.
- Requisition of cleaning materials through the supervisors
How to Apply
All applications must be addressed to the Registrar, and should be placed in the application box situated at Security at the entrance to the Ga-Rankuwa Nursing College Building or posted to Private Bag X830 Pretoria 0001 or apply online at: www.gautengonline.gov.za
ENQUIRIES:Mrs K R Lekgeu Tel No:(012) 560 0448/50
NOTE:Application must be completed fully on Z83 form, certified copies not older than three (3) months of all required documents must be attached.
Salary: R6400 monthly.