Business Management & Administration Internship SA
In South Africa, a need for people in this field has grown increasingly as businesses have improved. Management and administration go hand-in-hand.
Management functions include personnel, finances, and all running aspect. Administration focuses on the business operations, decisions concerning people, finance, and resources.
Requirements could include:
- Candidates must be 18 to 35 years of age
- Applicants must have a valid ID document/book or card
- The applicants must not have any criminal record
- Applicants must have a Matric or Grade 12 certification
- All applicants must be fluent in English
- Candidates might be required to be computer literate
- Applicants must be presentable, detail orientated and committed
- Office Support and Administration
- Assist with time and attendance administration
- Assist with training arrangements, organising catering and course material (some manual handling involved)
- Documentation handling and filing
- Assist with Recruitment; screening CV’s , scheduling interviews and preparing interview packs
- Adhock duties
Applications received past the closing date will not be taken into consideration. Applications missing documents or that are not completed in full will also be disregarded.
Many of these internships will stretch over a 12 to 24-month period. The details of such a internship will be discussed with each qualifying applicant.
Applicants can also submit any recommendation letters, references, and a CV. Please make copies of all original documents and have them certified, do not send your originals.