General Manager – Builsa Community Bank (Upper East) Vacancies
The Builsa Community Bank Ltd with Head Office in Sandema in the Builsa North municipality of the Upper East Region invites applications from suitably qualified Ghanaians for the position of GENERAL MANAGER.
- Provide leadership and guidance for the Bank through co-ordination of the activities of all departments and agencies
- Determine the broad objectives and strategies for the Bank’s business
- Prepare and timely present the required technical papers to the Board for effective decision-making
- Provide leadership and generally oversee the activities of the Bank’s credit business to ensure efficient credit management and to improve its asset quality
- Ensure the effective management of the bank’s IT infrastructure and safeguard its electronic data and information system.
- Execute responsibilities and ensure that the general operations of the Bank are in accordance with lawful and ethical standards, policies and procedures of the bank and be conversant with all relevant laws in the industry
- Master’s degree and/or full professional qualification in Accounting, Finance, Banking or related discipline with a minimum of ten (10) years working experience in a banking institution, five (5) years of which should be in managerial position(s) first degree and/or part professional qualification in Accounting,
- Finance, Banking or related discipline with a minimum of fifteen (15) years working experience in a banking institution, eight (8) years of which should be in managerial position(s)
- Experience in banking systems with considerable knowledge in T24 banking application software
- Must possess considerable knowledge in financial regulations (Companies Act, Banks and Specialised Deposit-Taking Institutions Act, Deposit Protection Act, AML Act etc).
- Good IT skills and literate in the use of Microsoft Office Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access etc.
- Must have the ability to motivate and drive growth
- Strong professional ethics, excellent communication, organisational and time management skills and ability to work under pressure
Interested applicants should submit an application letter, detailed Curriculum Vitae and applicant’s vision for the Bank — not more than 1,000
words —to the following address not later than 15th April, 2019:
The Board Chairperson,
Builsa Community Bank Ltd,
Opposite Sandema Market Square
PO Box 25,
Email to: email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org