Aveng – About Aveng, Careers, Job Vacancies
Aveng now boasts expertise in steel, engineering, manufacturing, mining, concessions, public infrastructure and water treatment.
Aveng currently operates in a diverse range of geographic markets. Its primary geographic markets are southern Africa and Australia.
The Company employs over 14,158 individuals (professionals and non-experienced workers) and has an annual turnover in excess of R30 billion.
Current Vacancies / Careers available at Aveng
- Business Development Analyst
- Commercial Management Assistant
- Engineering – Automation and Control Solutions, Electrical, Mechanical, Building, Civil Engineers
- Finance Director
- Human Resources Assistant
- Information Technology Support Staff
- Legal Officers
- Mining Drillers
- Office Support & Admin Staff
- Operations Managers
- Procurement Officer
- Project Officers
- Quality Assurance Officer
- Quantity Surveyors
- Safety Health Wellness and Environmental Assistants
- Sales and Marketing Personnel
If You Interested in any of these vacancies,
Aveng’s Core Values
Our core values differentiate and drive us to be a leader in the delivery of infrastructure, industrial and resource solutions in our core markets.
Honesty and Integrity
- We do what is right consistently and transparently.
Safety and Care
- “Home Without Harm Everyone Everyday”. We care for the health and wellbeing of our people, the communities we work in and for our environment.
- We build relationships by engaging, listening, understanding, collaborating and delivering on our promises with excellence.
- We are team players who are committed to the Aveng purpose, vision and values. We respect, cooperate and collaborate with each other, tapping into our rich diversity.
- We are clear about what we need to do to achieve the desired results. We strive for excellence and we hold ourselves and each other accountable.
Excerpts of this post was picked from : Aveng